Please note that all accommodation and transport arrangements will be for the delegate’s own reservation and account. A block accommodation reservation has been made at the Protea Hotels by Marriott Durbanville (situated in Oude Westhof). Accommodation will be allocated on a first come first served basis
Protea Hotels by Marriott Durbanville (***B&B) Transport required
R1495.00 per room per night, single accommodation
Please complete the accommodation reservation form (download here) and return directly to the hotel no later than 23 MAY 2018. The hotel will confirm your reservation with you.
Please take note of the following:
- All rates quoted include VAT at the prevailing rate of 15% but exclude government room levy.
- Accommodation will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Should you book accommodation telephonically, please remember to mention that you are booking for CNE 2019. Should you fail to do this, the hotel might inform you that they are fully booked.
- The hotel will confirm your accommodation reservation directly with you.
- Please familiarise yourself with the accommodation cancellation policy as stipulated by the hotel.
For any enquiries regarding your accommodation, kindly contact the hotel directly.
Cathy Van der Ross – Business Optimization Manager
99 Jip de Jager Drive, Vineyards Office Estate, Tyger Valley 7530
Tel: +27 (0) 21 913 9256
Fax: +27 (0) 21 913 9246
For alternative accommodation options visit https://www.booking.com/
Arrangements and payment for transfers are the delegate’s own responsibility.
Transfers to and from the airport can be organised directly with Quality Touring Services. Delegates are requested to contact Mr Robin Troup directly for all transfer arrangements at:
Quality Touring Services, Durbanville, Cape Town, South Africa
Office: 021 979 5936 | Fax: 021 979 5934 | Cell: 082 657 3443
(Please use CNE Update 2019 as reference for special rates and provide your flight itinerary to them.)