- Click here to create an account on our new system
- Click here to log in and complete questionnaires
- Click here to log in on the old system to download your certificates.
- Click here to download the printable registration form.
Each registration will be confirmed by e-mail.
Participants register annually for one or more of the three (3) options. Registrations accepted on a first come, first served basis. Following the completion of each year’s sessions, participants will be able to download a CNE UPDATE CPD certificate.
NOTE: THE CLOSING DATE for OPTION A registration is 9 MAY 2019!
We are pleased to announce that we able not to increase the rates from 2018 to 2019.
|OPTIONS||Early registration fee
payment received on or before 30 April 2019
|Late registration fee
payment received after 30 April 2019
Day 1 (30 May 2019)
|R1 100.00||R1 300.00|
Day 2 (31 May 2019)
|R1 100.00||R1 300.00|
(30 – 31 May 2019)
|R1 950.00||R2 150.00|
|Option B||R1 950.00||R2 150.00|
|Option C||R1 100.00||R1300.00|
|Option A and C||R3 050.00||R3 450.00|
|Option B and C||R3 050.00||R3 450.00|
Cancellations made on or before 29 March 2019 for Option A qualify for a 50% refund of the registration fee. No monies will be refunded for cancellations after this date.
- A secure online registration facility is available at https://www.cneupdate.co.za
- Do take advantage of this convenient option, and register soonest to qualify for a reduced rate.
- Details for direct deposits are as follows:
Account holder: CNE Update
Bank: ABSA Bank
Branch code: 632005
Account number: 923 2293 917 (savings account)
- REFERENCE: Please provide your name, surname and/or DT number as reference on the deposit slip.
- Please note: Should you register by fax, a copy of the deposit slip WITH your registration form must be faxed to ConsultUS on 021 938 9855 or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries: ConsultUS (Pty) Ltd, tel: 021 938 9238/9629; fax: 021 938 9855; e-mail: email@example.com
The CNE Update team has taken all reasonable care in making the arrangements for the program. In the event of unforeseen disruptions, neither ConsultUS (Pty) Ltd or CNE Update program can be held responsible for any losses incurred by delegates. The programme is correct at the time of printing, but CNE Update reserves the right to alter the programme if and when deemed necessary. Delegates should make their own arrangements with respect to personal insurance. The Organisers reserve the right to make changes as and when deemed necessary, without prior notice to the parties concerned. All disputes are subject to resolution under South African Law.
Should such events as Force Majeure (eg war, earthquake, fire, flood, vandalism, destruction, act of God or of government, legislative enactment or amendment, regulatory interference, strikes, lockouts or any other industrial disputes as well as all other causes beyond the reasonable control of a party) render the organizers unable to deliver such service, the organizers shall not be held responsible. The organizers cannot be held responsible for any damages, and or costs, whatsoever arising from any such alteration or cancellation.
The purpose of lectures and presentations at CNE Update is to provide continued professional education for purposes of CPD points and to discuss principles of nutrition; and not at all to be used for purposes of individual advice or therapy. CNE Update and ConsultUS (Pty) Ltd are not liable to any participant in the program or third party for any harm that may be caused if the content of any lecture or presentation at the CNE Update program is used for purposes of individual advice or therapy. The lectures and presentations at CNE Update represent the opinion of the particular presenter, and not that of CNE Update program or ConsultUS (Pty) Ltd.
Another project proudly brought to you by ConsultUS (Pty) Ltd
Tel: 021 938 9238/9629; fax: 021 938 9855; Website: http://www.cneupdate.co.za
Brought to you by